Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Gold Buttons!

Just a quick note to say that I'm on Etsy!

Now that really is exciting for me! Only got one listing up at the moment, and thats for my bright gold buttons that have been languishing in my button box for quite a while now. I was intending to make a tailored black jacket with them on, to be a bit bling! However, my sewing machine isn't up and running yet (sad times) so I thought they'd be just the ticket to start my shop off.

Gold Buttons on Etsy!

I've got a few more bits to put up in the near future, and when my sewing machine is up and running again, hopefully that will include some handmade bits from the gorgeous fabric my boyfriend got me when he was in India earlier this year. There is some seriously beautiful fabric!

Anyways, back to the day job....

Ciao folks!

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment