Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter

Well Happy Easter to you all! Is anyone actually here? Reading this. Echoes.....



Latest addition to my Collection!

Anyway! If I get my circle skirt finished on Saturday night I might even be out on my bike as this gets published! I haven't been out on her in ages due to being busy at weekends a lot of the time, dark evenings and her lack of lights! So really weekends are the only time I can get out on her.

My Beautiful Bike!


My other half is away in India for another week or so on business so it means I get to tidy up the house a little, do my own thing and spread my recently acquired sewing paraphernalia around the lounge! It also means sleeping with my hair in pin curls and rollers as he's less than fond of that particular vintage girl trick!!

I'm hoping to treat you to some photos from Colchester Jazz club next week, after my new skirt's outing! If I can persuade a friend their might even be pictures of me dancing! Aren't you just the luckiest!!

I hope you're having a great Easter Weekend wherever you are! Ah Creme Eggs are wondrous things!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little corner of the Internet! All interaction is very much appreciated!

Jo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment