Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Outfit Post: Autumn Days

So Autumn seems to have turned up! I'm really rather chilly today. Jumpers at the ready I think! 

This is one of my standard, easy go to outfits for this time of year. 

The trousers are a lovely wide legged, wool blend in a deep aubergine colour. They were from a sale in New Look and are very toasty!  


It's warm enough with the sleeves for cooler days and not too bulky to chuck a thicker jumper on over the top if needed. 


I love the top. The colour is such a pretty blue and the pleating detail around the neckline is a really feminine touch on an otherwise standard top. 

It's from a Next outlet and the only bad thing is that I always find their tops a tad on the short side for tucking in. 


Pockets! Pockets are awesome. 

So that's it. Simples. Classic trousers and top combo. If I'd actually had time to do my hair it might even have looked a bit more vintage! Although I have been told that when worn with my flying jacket, I look like I'm off to fix a B17! 

Outfit details:

Pearl headband: gift. 
Top: Next Outlook £3
Trousers: New Look £5 (belt included)
Ankle Boots: New Look £15

I'll be back in a couple of days with a holiday photo post! 

Jo :-) 

P.S. what's your go to outfit as it starts to cool down? 

No comments:

Post a Comment