Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Review: Black Felt Tip Eyeliner

So a tad overdue for a post here! 

This time, a speedy review of one of my favourite make up items. The felt tip eyeliner. 


This is the only one I've seen and I snapped it up pretty quick as I am RUBBISH at eyeliner. Liquid seems to go everywhere and most pencils seem to be smudged over half my face after a few hours!

This does exactly what it says on the tin! It's like drawing on your face with a pen! Which is about my level of make up expertise! 


Info:

By Collection
I purchased mine in Tesco for the princely sum of £2.99

I use it all the time. It has even kicked my nice brown liner's butt for everyday wear. 



I like it as a thin line for a bit of definition. Do excuse the pasty face in these photos! This is with no mascara and it is so fast to do! 


This is my favourite look. Lots of mascara, plenty of eyeliner and flicks at the corners! Easy and pretty I think. 

I find it so much easier to do flicks with this than pencil or liquid. 


I would recommend this to everyone (go buy one, now!!) and will definitely be replacing it with another when it runs out! 

The only thing I have to say against it, is that perhaps it doesn't have quite the depth or strength of liquid or gel liner, but that's not an issue for me. 

So, a quick summing up!

Price: 5/5 bargain at £2.98
Value for money: 5/5 seems to be lasting well and I don't have to scrub off first attempts and start again!! 
Look: 4/5 lovely. Not quite as dark as liquid or gel, but pretty darn good!
Staying power: 4/5 holds up well to an evening of dancing at the jazz club, but will rub off if you rub your eyes. Although I think that's true of everything! And you do have to let it dry!! 

End result: 4.5/5 perfect, cheap and incredibly easy to apply. Great for day or night! 

I purchased this with my own money, and obviously all views are my own! 

Jo

P.S. bought any new name up recent only? Tempted by this? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment